The Colorado Center is your mental health partner for injured workers. The State of Colorado understands that injured workers often need multidisciplinary care addressing mental health comorbidity and sequelae. And, we believe in the need for continuing outcomes assessment of the effectiveness of our services in helping injured workers improve their functioning and well-being.
Did you know?
Our Workers' Comp therapists provide:
- High accessibility to providers and patients
- In-office treatment and state-wide telehealth for convenience and better treatment adherence
- Comprehensive evaluative reports and thorough treatment plans with excellent turnaround times
- A mind-body approach for improved physical and psychosocial recovery
- Psychotherapy for pain, disability, brain injury, and post-traumatic stress
- Evidence-based, outcome-informed care
- Collaboration with stakeholders for best return-to-work strategies