The Colorado Center is Hiring!
The Colorado Center for Clinical Excellence serves a wide range of clients through highly skilled and effective psychotherapists using diverse therapeutic approaches and honoring clients' treatment preferences. CCCE therapists continually monitor their results and achieve best-in-class outcomes. The Colorado Center creates a welcoming environment to face some of life's most difficult challenges, and facilitates great care for clients by taking great care of its clinicians.
- Part-time psychologist candidate, licensed psychologist, or licensed clinical social worker (possible future expansion into full-time).
- Are deeply committed to the practice of therapy as a personal calling.
- Prefer a contextual psychotherapy model rather than a prescriptive, symptom-based model.
- Desire pointed feedback from clients about therapy process and outcome.
- Are willing to learn how to integrate formal client feedback into our clinical approaches.
- Are willing to have our outcome statistics reported publicly (e.g., on our website).
- Have no concurrent employment elsewhere as a therapist.
We are located in central Denver. Please read our site thoroughly before applying. We have an extensive application process, interviewing approximately 10% of formal inquiries, and 20% of full applicants. If you agree strongly with our philosophy, and want to be supported and challenged by passionate top-tier colleagues, please send us a letter of inquiry and C.V. To learn more about the field of outcomes measurement, individually-based accountability in psychotherapy, and clinical excellence, please start with our bibliography, read this article, and visit The International Center for Clinical Excellence.
Jason A. Seidel, Psy.D.
Forms for your first session