Highly Effective, Personal, and Results-Oriented Psychotherapy
Effective psychotherapy and counseling
for adults and teens.
Jason Seidel, Psy.D.
Kristen Morrison, Ph.D.
Irina Banfi-Mare, Psy.D.
Elizabeth Nelson, Ph.D.
Max Wachtel, Ph.D.
We want to provide the best psychotherapy in Denver, so we specialize in a variety of well-established, effective methods, not fads. We also do testing and assessment for adolescents and adults.
All therapists at The Colorado Center:
• have results showing above-average effectiveness.
• continually work to improve our effectiveness.
• are caring, smart, open, and genuinely helpful.
To improve the results you get from therapy, we:
• use an approach that makes sense to you.
• pay attention to early signs of change.
• seek honest feedback from you to improve therapy.
We use Feedback-Informed Treatment, an NREPP-approved evidence-based practice. (Click on the NREPP logo to read more.)
This is how any service should work, don't you think? And when it comes to psychotherapy, we believe that quality of care is even more important. So, come meet our therapists!